Friday, September 6, 2013

A Word From Our Campus Relations Chairs: Part 2


         It’s crazy to think how fast the past few months have flown by! It feels like just yesterday that I was sitting in a conference room trying to learn the names of everyone else in steering committee. We’re now 5 weeks out from Homecoming and thankfully I at least know the names of my fellow committee Chairs. 
         Learning names is kind of my job though as the Campus Relations Chair. My job has been a ton of fun so far, though trying to hit up every organization on campus provides many unique challenges (did I mention there are over 380 organizations!?). 
         The ‘job,’ if I can even call it that, is so rewarding and I love every second of it. It is amazing to see so many different people from around campus and see all of the incredible clubs that Ball State has to offer: did you know we have a TOMs club!? I’ve already met with over ten organizations this year and yet have so many more to go! 
         If YOU would like to get involved with homecoming, or would like me to visit your organization, feel free to email me at Jchesser@bsu.edu OR bsu.homecoming.2013@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment